Sugar free tartlets with a creamy base and fruit topping
Zero Choc Digestive with Dark Chocolate
Time: 45 min
- 12 Zero Choc Digestive biscuits
- 250 ml sugar free oat milk
- 10 g cornflour
- 2 g agar-agar
- Lemon and orange peel
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 kiwi
- 1 strawberry
- 3 redcurrants
- 1 orange
- 1 saucepan
- 1 sieve
- Chopping board
- Piping bag
Step by Step
- First boil the sugar free oat milk with the orange peel, the lemon peel, and the vanilla pod. Leave to infuse for 10 minutes. Strain.
- Next, mix the agar-agar with the cornflour and two spoonfuls of the oat milk. Add to the mix and boil for 15 seconds. Leave to cool. Blend to bring it back to a smooth cream.
- Cut the fruit into small, uneven slices. Orange segments, kiwi triangles, halved redcurrants, quartered strawberry, etc.
- Take the ZEROH Choc Digestives and place on top of the cream and sprinkle the fruit randomly over the tartlets.
- Top with some mint leaves for decoration.