Sugar free biscuit, guacamole, and smoked salmon tartlet
Time: 30 min
- 8 ZERO Digestive biscuits
- 50g low fat soft cheese
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 1 avocado
- 3 salad tomatoes
- 1 lime
- ½ spring onion
- Bowl to make the guacamole
- Chopping board
- Serving plate
- Mixing spoons
Step by Step
- First make the guacamole. To do so, cut the avocado in half and remove the stone. Chop the avocado into very small pieces and put in a bowl. Add lime juice.
- Brunoise the spring onion and the coriander. Add it to the guacamole.
- Blanch the tomatoes, peel, and remove seeds. Cut into small cubes and add to the mix. Add salt and pepper.
- Cut large slices of salmon and roll them up, open as if they were a rose.
- Spread soft cheese onto the ZEROH Digestive biscuits, place guacamole on top, and finish with the salmon flower.
- Decorate with a stem of chives.