Scary Spider Cookies
Gluten Free Cookies
Time: 45 min (+2 hours chilling)
- 200 g Gluten-Free Cookies
- 80g dark chocolate for melting (gluten free, lactose free, nut free)
- ¼ banana
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 50g white chocolate for melting (gluten free, lactose free, nut free)
- Microwave-safe bowls
- A spatula for stirring the chocolate
- A pastry bag
- A food processor for blending the cookies
Step by Step
- Put 75g of Gluten-Free Cookies into a food processor and blitz into fine crumbs. Set aside.
- Snap 80g of dark chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave on medium power. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mash ¼ banana using a fork. Add one teaspoon of honey and mix well. Set aside.
- Put the blended cookies in a bowl. Add the mixture of banana and honey and pour 35g of melted chocolate. Mix it all together well and place in the refrigerator until the mixture reaches a firm consistency.
- Divide the mixture into equal-sized balls and put them back in the refrigerator.
- Place the rest of the melted chocolate into a small piping bag.
- Place the rest of the cookies in a serving dish. Pipe a chocolate dot in the middle of each cookie, then stick the balls on top of the chocolate dot.
- Using the piping bag, create four lines of melted chocolate on each side of the cookie to form the spider's legs.
- Melt 50g of white chocolate in the microwave on medium power (be careful not to burn it).
- Place the white chocolate in a piping bag and draw the spider´s eyes by piping two chocolate dots in the middle of each ball. Leave to cool in the refrigerator.