Pumpkin, walnut, and sugar free biscuit truffles
Zero Golden Maria
Time: 30 min + 1 hour chilling
4 (3-4 truffles per person approx.)
- 14 ZERO Golden Maria biscuits
- 250 g pumpkin
- 40 g walnuts
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 microwave bowl
- Cling film
- Chopping board
- 1 nut blender
- Small spoon
Step by Step
- First cook the pumpkin in the microwave for 8 minutes. Mash it with a fork until it forms a smooth puree.
- Blend the walnuts and 4 ZEROH Maria biscuits until it forms a rough texture. Add the cooked pumpkin and 2 tablespoons of cocoa. Stir until smooth.
- Blend 8 ZEROH Maria biscuits into a fine powder to be used for coating.
- After an hour, make round 15gr balls from the mixture. Coat some in the ZEROH Maria biscuit powder and others in the cocoa powder. You will have around 12 truffles.
- Store in the fridge until they are to be eaten so they don’t lose their texture.