Gluten Free chocolate Zebra cake with carrot
Gluten Free Marie
Time: 45 min
- 1 carrot
- 2 eggs
- 1 oil tablespoon
- 30 gr of mashed 14 Maria Gluten Free
- 20 gr cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons of agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- Hand blender
- Cake pan
Step by Step
- Grate the carrot and grind it with the coconut oil and eggs.
- Add the cornstarch and the mashed cookies. Grind for 3 minutes.
- Add the baking powder and blend for another minute.
- Put half of it in a cake pan with baking paper
- Add the cocoa powder to the other half of the dough.
- Add this mixture to the mold where we already had half of the dough. Stir a little to mix everything.
- Bake at 180º for about 45 minutes.