Fruit Jelly with Oaty Bio Organic cookies base
Oaty Bio Organic
Time: 20min + 4h in the fridge
- 1 vanilla pod
- 700 ml of water
- 8gr of agar agar powder
- 1 banana
- 200 gr of strawberries
- Half of a mango
- 200gr of raspberries
- 1 orange
- 8 mint leaves
- 150gr of blueberries
- 12 Oaty Bio Organic cookies
- Cutting board
- Rectangular baking pan
Step by Step
- In a saucepan, place the water with the scraped vanilla pod. Boil for 3 minutes and let infuse for 5 minutes.
- Add the agar agar and boil for 1 minute. Allow to cool at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Cut the banana and mango into small cubes and set aside. Dice the strawberries and set aside. Cut the raspberries in half.
- Peel the oranges thoroughly (whitout white peel). Cut each slice into 3 pieces.
- In a rectangular mold add the fruit mixed with the mint leaves cut into very fine thin julienne strips. Place a layer of whole cookies on top of the fruit and cover everything with the syrup.
- Chill for 4 hours in the fridge.
- Remove from the mold by turning it upside down so that the cookie layer remains below and decorate with some mint leaves.