Time: 25 min
- 8 biscuits Fiber Zero Gullon
- 350g sugar free fondant chocolate
- 5 g butter
- 20 g pine nuts
- 20 g pumpkin seeds
- 20 g sunflower seeds
- 20 g pistachios
- Small balloons
- Baking paper
- Cutting board
- Toothpicks (to prick the ballons)
Step by Step
- We melt the fondant chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Place a baking paper on a baking tray and paint it with butter.
- Blow up some balloons and dip them into the melted chocolate, coating the base of the balloons with chocolate.
- Place the balloons on top of the baking tray lined with baking paper and let the chocolate harden (about 3-4 hours in the fridge).
- Once the chocolate hardens, we puncture the balloons and remove them carefully.Set aside.
- We put the rest of the melted hot chocolate in a pastry bag (without nozzle). Cut the pastry bag so that there is a small hole.
- In a glass of water with ice, throw threads of chocolate. Different shapes of chocolate are created. We carefully remove them from the water and let them dry on paper.
- Crumble 4 cookies into small pieces (we reserved 4 units of cookies).
- Place the eggs on a plate: fill them with the biscuit crumble, the chocolate threads, the nuts (pine nuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and pistachios) and finally put a whole Zero Fiber biscuit on top.
Video related recipes
Sugar free tartlets with a creamy base and fruit topping